Muse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Muse

2 posters

Clan Application

ShizzleMyDizzle

Clan Application Empty Clan Application

Post  ShizzleMyDizzle Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:22 am

Q: Ingame Name
    A: smd

Q: Where are you from?
    A: The Netherlands

Q: Which other MMORPGs have you played and for how long?
    A: Uhm, Lineage 2 from C1 to start of Interlude then I swapped to WoW and played that for around 2-3 years done some hardcore raiding there. And now I am back at L2 again =D.

Q: What language can you speak fluently?, this means skills in both Reading and Talking.
    A: Dutch & English.

Q: What is your age?
    A: 18

Q: Where are you living at the moment?
    A: Still with my parents.

Q: Which class do you plan on making or which class do you play at the moment?
    A: I have started a TH atm cause I played that alot back in the old days and I really like that class but of course swapping to classes at rebirth for whats best for the clan.

Q: How many rebirths do you have?
    A: Zero atm.

Q: What is the main reason that pushed you into making an application for this clan?
    A: I have been trolling around the L2 Dreams forums and end up here. I have been looking around here too and you seem to be a solid group and decided to give it a shot =D.

Q: What is your Time Zone?
    A: GMT +1

Q: How often are you on-line ? (soft, casual or hardcore gamer?) and how many hours do you spend on-line when you are on.
    A: I am a casual to hardcore gamer Embarassed and I spend quite alot of time when I am on.

Q: Do you plan on making more than one character?
    A: Yes.

Q: Do you have other characters? If so, tell us their name and class
    A: Nope, haven't got any yet.

Q: Is there anything else you would like to say to us about you?
    A: Hope I gave you enough information in this application and hope to convince you despite the fact that I am new, I quite have got some experience =D. But I also have missed alot from what has been changed to the game when I quit L2 so I hope you guys could give me a hand too.
    VictorDark
    Officer

Clan Application Empty Re: Clan Application

Post  VictorDark Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Aceppted.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:17 am