Muse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Muse

2 posters

T8000 - Aplicattion

T8000
    Loyal Member

T8000 - Aplicattion Empty T8000 - Aplicattion

Post  T8000 Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:58 pm

•Ingame Name
    T8000 <--looks like a bot name but i'm not >.>'

•Where are you from?
    I'm from Portugal.

•Which other MMORPGs have you played and for how long?
    AION (played sometime until i got bored) The age of Conan(i tryed some weeks but too strenge Razz), Guild wars(all factions, i really liked the game) and LOTR(o) i must say it was one of the most spectacular games in terms of envirement, but hard as hell.

•What language can you speak fluently?, this means skills in both Reading and Talking.
    My own language ofc lol, English and a little bit of Spanish.

•What is your age?
    I have 22 years old.

•Where are you living at the moment?
    Portugal - Lisbon

•Which class do you plan on making or which class do you play at the moment?
    I play Ghost Hunter for now and until the server closes.

•How many rebirths do you have?
    0 (zero) for now, i spent most of the time picking pvp's and loosing exp Razz .

•What is the main reason that pushed you into making an application for this clan?
    I talked with a member, Lorrain, and he gived me the clan concept, of helping and that most of people would need to be active in order to stay, and this aplication makes sence cause there wont be random people, and i like it, a lot.

•What is your Time Zone?
    GMT

•How often are you on-line ? (soft, casual or hardcore gamer?) and how many hours do you spend on-line when you are on.
    Well depends a lot on the week, weekends i can stay im a little over the hardcore xD, but during the week i play only at night.

•Do you plan on making more than one character?
    No, i have no interest whatsoever in making another one, im putting every effort in this character to make him strong.

•Do you have other characters? If so, tell us their name and class
    Yes, i have a buffer that i usually have logged in, called Twangathory and she is Doom cryer level 79.

•Is there anything else you would like to say to us about you?
    Yea ofc, i really like to talk a lot Very Happy, and having partys to farm, pvp if possible. And thats it Very Happy
    Anne
    Anne
    Leader

T8000 - Aplicattion Empty Re: T8000 - Aplicattion

Post  Anne Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:26 am

Welcome

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:58 am