Muse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Muse

2 posters

RedRedemptions Application

RedRedemption

RedRedemptions Application Empty RedRedemptions Application

Post  RedRedemption Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:00 am

First of all Hi Wink

I ve red the info post about the guild and i looked very interesting and pretty much like the guilds i ve been in before in other MMO`s. Lets fill in the form first Smile

# Ingame Name
    RedRedemption

# Where are you from?
    Originally i m from Poland but i lived in Germany for the last 22 years.

# Which other MMORPGs have you played and for how long?
    Ragnarok Online: ~10 years
    Guild Wars: ~1 year
    Lineage 2: about 3 years ago i ve played for about 2 weeks but had to stop due to massive work in RL. I loved it but simply didnt have the time.
    Dark Age of Camelot:3 years looooong ago...

# What language can you speak fluently?, this means skills in both Reading and Talking.
    German,Polish,English i can do a bit of french too since i had it in school but its not fluent Smile

# What is your age?
    I m 25 and my birthday was today Wink seriously Smile

# Where are you living at the moment?
    Stuttgart Germany

# Which class do you plan on making or which class do you play at the moment?
    I play a Duelist and i ll definitly stay with that class.

# How many rebirths do you have?
    None as of now. I m just playing for 5 days on this server but i m definitly gonna stay for a long long time

# What is the main reason that pushed you into making an application for this clan?
    I liked the infothread about the clan. Its how i imagine a good clan should be and the goals are pretty similar to mine too. Beeing known not only for having Nobless,a castle or Epics...but for beeing a good and strong Player. My former Guilds where like that. A big solid family thats why i like this. This guild looks like its willing to work its ass off for a good reputation and thats what i m looking for. And this is definitly the right place to find new friends and to get some pro knowledge about the game and to grow as a player and grow with the guild.

# What is your Time Zone?
    Its GMT+1

# How often are you on-line ? (soft, casual or hardcore gamer?) and how many hours do you spend on-line when you are on.
    I d say i m a hardcore gamer since i m online about ~12 hours a day.And i m definitly active for good 8-10 hours a day when i m online.

# Do you plan on making more than one character?
    No

# Do you have other characters? If so, tell us their name and class
    Just one for selling.
    Its a lvl 1 Kamael fighter. Name: ItsMyBirthday

# Is there anything else you would like to say to us about you?
    I wont be lying because i m not the most knowledgable player about Lineage 2 but i m a very dedicated player and eat knowledge like i eat cheeseburgers at McDonalds Wink (No i m not fat^^).
    I m a fast learner and a very active player. I m friendly maybe sometimes i m not as easy to talk with, not because i m a jerk or something its just how i am. I m a very respectful person and i m definitly a very loyal person too. The last guild i ve been had changed the servers about 4 times and anytime i ve got onto the same server to start playing again i did join the same guild over and over again. It simply feels like home when you re in such a guild. Thats basically what i m looking for. I m not saying much more about myself i keep that for guildchat or a "who i am section" thread Smile

Well lets wait for your reply Wink
    VictorDark
    Officer

RedRedemptions Application Empty Re: RedRedemptions Application

Post  VictorDark Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:53 pm

accepted

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:56 am