Muse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Muse

2 posters

Application

Application Empty Application

Post  Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:43 am

•Ingame Name Deathz

•Where are you from? Canada

•Which other MMORPGs have you played and for how long? to many for to long lol

•What language can you speak fluently?, this means skills in both Reading and Talking. French/eng

•What is your age? 23

•Where are you living at the moment? Canada, ontario

•Which class do you plan on making or which class do you play at the moment? SK

•How many rebirths do you have?

•What is the main reason that pushed you into making an application for this clan? : Capria Told me to lol
    •What is your Time Zone? eastern , canada ontario
    •How often are you on-line ? (soft, casual or hardcore gamer?) and how many hours do you spend on-line when you are on. : I spend like 3-4 hours when i get on, depending on work sometimes i have alot of time to play and sometimes not so much

•Do you plan on making more than one character? Maby if i dont like this main im switching to PK instead of SK
    •Do you have other characters? If so, tell us their name and class: Not really was a gladdy Aiur only good for farming not that great in pvp,
    •Is there anything else you would like to say to us about you?

I rock ? lol um im 23 i work as security for banks, and i use a handgun everyday, and go to the gym 3 times a week, and spend the time im not on here with my gf lol thats basicly me in a nutshell
    Anne
    Anne
    Leader

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Anne Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:56 am

Accepted
    RedRedemption

Post  RedRedemption Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:06 am

You said you re making Perogies...do you have polish or russian roots? Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:17 pm