Muse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Muse

Application

Cosmosas

Application Empty Application

Post  Cosmosas Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:39 pm

# Ingame Name
    GirlInPink, TeddyBear are the main characters.
    # Where are you from?
    Lithuania
    # Which other MMORPGs have you played and for how long?
    Silkroad, WoW, HoN, DoTa, LineageII ofc, i guess that's it.
    # What language can you speak fluently?, this means skills in both Reading and Talking.
    English, lithuanian ofc and a bit in german
    # What is your age?
    I'm 17
    # Where are you living at the moment?
    At my friends house ;D
    # Which class do you plan on making or which class do you play at the moment?
    I'm a pro at trickster, i'm pretty experienced on healer. Well, i'll play the one u will need the most.
    # How many rebirths do you have?
    3 and nobless on trickster, 2 on cardi and many chars with 1-2 rebs
    # What is the main reason that pushed you into making an application for this clan?
    Well, i made a break from L2, now i'm coming back. I'm not looking for omgwtfownage clan, i just want to play with cool and interesting people, just to have fun, nothing less nothing more.
    # What is your Time Zone?
    +3 GMT
    # How often are you on-line ? (soft, casual or hardcore gamer?) and how many hours do you spend on-line when you are on.
    Dunno, back in the days i was playing, i was pretty much active, playing like 8 hours atleast.
    # Do you plan on making more than one character?
    I already have plenty of them Smile
    # Do you have other characters? If so, tell us their name and class
    It's a really long list.
    # Is there anything else you would like to say to us about you?
    Well yeah. Hai! My name is Justin, i pretty much like doing anything that makes me laugh, i'm friendly and i really want to meet new ppl atm Wink . And i'm not a girl lol Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:18 am