Muse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Muse

2 posters

Application-NecroWay

necroway
    necroway
    Clan Member

Application-NecroWay Empty Application-NecroWay

Post  necroway Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:02 pm

# Ingame Name:NecroWay
    # Where are you from?:I am From Greece
    # Which other MMORPGs have you played and for how long?:Ihave tried W.O.W but wasn't really the game for me..I play Lineage][ for 3 years now...
    # What language can you speak fluently?, this means skills in both Reading and Talking.:Ican speak both English and Greek(which is my native language) quite well
    # What is your age?:I am 16 years old
    # Where are you living at the moment?:I am currently living in Aegina,Greece
    # Which class do you plan on making or which class do you play at the moment?:I play with Soultaker
    # How many rebirths do you have?:I don't have any yet
    # What is the main reason that pushed you into making an application for this clan?:I want to be a part of a clan which is well organised like this one with friendly and helpful members...
    # What is your Time Zone?:GMT+3:00
    # How often are you on-line ? (soft, casual or hardcore gamer?) and how many hours do you spend on-line when you are on.:I am online casual because I have other responsibilities like school and i usually spend about 3-4 hours daily
    # Do you plan on making more than one character?:Maybe some support/buffer toons
    # Do you have other characters? If so, tell us their name and class:I sometimes create some other characters and lvl them up to 76 just to get a codex,no big deal,,
    # Is there anything else you would like to say to us about you?:I will be loyal to the clan and i ll help in any way i can...
    lorrain
    lorrain
    Officer

Application-NecroWay Empty Re: Application-NecroWay

Post  lorrain Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:42 pm

Invited to the clan

- locked -

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:52 am