Muse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Muse

2 posters

Application: Aeleria

Aeleria
    Clan Member

Application: Aeleria Empty Application: Aeleria

Post  Aeleria Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:21 am

Ingame Name: Aeleria
    Where are you from? USA(Florida)
    Which other MMORPGs have you played and for how long? Oh the full list is more that I would like to admit, but the big ones are WoW, Warhammer, Aion, and most importantly Lineage 2. I played L2 (live servers) for almost 2 years.
    What language can you speak fluently?, this means skills in both Reading and Talking. Only English unfortunately.
    What is your age? 24
    Where are you living at the moment? Gainesville, Florida
    Which class do you plan on making or which class do you play at the moment? A Cardinal (Bishop currently)
    How many rebirths do you have? None, I just started on this server a couple days ago.
    What is the main reason that pushed you into making an application for this clan? I don't like to play by myself and after hunting around the forums some I came across your forums and it seems great. Smile
    What is your Time Zone? Eastern Standard
    How often are you on-line ? (soft, casual or hardcore gamer?) and how many hours do you spend on-line when you are on. I have to work evenings 1-2 nights a week usually, but on nights I don't I will likely spend most of the evening.
    Do you plan on making more than one character? No
    Do you have other characters? If so, tell us their name and class None
    Is there anything else you would like to say to us about you? I have played a healer as a main in every MMO I have played, including a bishop in L2 live. I got really bored with Aion and decided to find a nice L2 private server to try and this one is great so far. I like the idea of being able to do more PvP and less PvE that the original game had. I'm currently level 65 as of posing this app, and I realize that is not very far, but trying to really progress by yourselfon a healer is not a fun venture. Even with the new inquisitor abilities.
    lorrain
    lorrain
    Officer

Application: Aeleria Empty Re: Application: Aeleria

Post  lorrain Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:39 am

Looks good Smile As for the leveling, I'm sure we'll be able to get some leveling parties going. There's lots more ppl who need exp so yea ^.^ I'll try to contact you ingame for an invitation.
    Aeleria
    Clan Member

Post  Aeleria Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:30 pm

Yea I made it to 76 last night, but it's getting really hard to solo now. All the zones seem to be 4xHP mobs now which I cant really kill. Razz

I'll be on this afternoon for sure.
    lorrain
    lorrain
    Officer

Post  lorrain Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:24 pm

invited to the clan

- locked -

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:16 pm