Muse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Muse

2 posters

Romli's application

Rolus
    Clan Member

Romli's application Empty Romli's application

Post  Rolus Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Howdydo people Smile My name is Roland. I guess I'll just tell a bit by answering those questions in your application template

# Ingame Name
    The name of my current main is Romli

# Where are you from?
    The Netherlands

# Which other MMORPGs have you played and for how long?
    Hmm. Back in a very very very dark distant past my mmo carreer started with runescape. Few months later a classmate of mine had found this new game and he was so excited about it that we actually went over to his house during a school lunch break to have a look at it: lineage2. I think i spend about 2 years playing l2 before i got tired of it and played wow for a little over a year. Then went back to l2 for a few months untill Aion was released. Played Aion for a few months too and now im back with good old l2 again.

# What language can you speak fluently?, this means skills in both Reading and Talking.
    Im quite fluent in English and Dutch.

# What is your age?

# Where are you living at the moment?
    Netherlands

# Which class do you plan on making or which class do you play at the moment?
    Im currently playing a fortuneseeker (Romli, he's only lvl 79 atm, no rebirths) and I will focus on lvling him for atleast the next couple of weeks. After that i might switch my main to shilien templar (would it be possible to swap my dwarf for the templar then?).

# How many rebirths do you have?

# What is the main reason that pushed you into making an application for this clan?
    I made a post on the l2dreams forum about how i was looking for a nice friendly english speaking clan that would accept a casual newcomer like myself. Annebelle was kind enough to point me toward this forum. Been having a look around and you seem like a nice bunch so id love to join y'all Wink

# What is your Time Zone?
    GMT+1

# How often are you on-line ? (soft, casual or hardcore gamer?) and how many hours do you spend on-line when you are on.
    I'd classify myself as casual. I study medicine which can get a bit hectic esspecialy round exams, which means there will be weeks id be online bout every day for 2-5 hours and weeks Ill hardly be able to play on week days.

# Do you plan on making more than one character?
    I do, see next question.

# Do you have other characters? If so, tell us their name and class
    I first made a sps to quickly farm some adena, he's lvl 79 atm. Then created a dominator cuz I've always loved playing that class. He's lvl 80 atm, but then i found out that with all the overenchanted jewelry a dominator is at a bit of a disadvantage on this server cause his aoe debuffs hardly ever land. So i also made a shilien templar which i plan to play as my main char in the future, he's 76 atm. I was wondering if it would be possible for the dominator to join the clan too if you have a spare spot, because then i'd be able to buff myself with victory of paagrio without having to go back to town for a rebuff all the time. It wouldnt be that big a deal if he coudlnt join though and if he can join of course it wouldnt be a problem if you kicked him out when you run out of spots.

# Is there anything else you would like to say to us about you?
    Nothing springs to mind. Hope you'll have me ^^

Regards,
    Rolus
    Anne
    Anne
    Leader

Romli's application Empty Re: Romli's application

Post  Anne Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:31 pm

accepted Pm annebelle, Lorrain or ErzsebetBathory ingame
    About alts, we alt guard inside the clan for those just let us know which

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:17 pm