Muse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Muse

2 posters

Application - Luske

Luske
    Clan Member

Application - Luske Empty Application - Luske

Post  Luske Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:44 pm

•Ingame Name: Luske
    •From?: Denmark
    •Age?: 23 (Very soon 24 !!!)

•Which other MMORPGs have you played and for how long?
    Been playing lineage2 retail some years ago, after that i changed to World of Warcraft wich i was addicted to for about 3 years.

•What language can you speak fluently?, this means skills in both Reading and Talking.
    German, english & danish.

•Where are you living at the moment?
    I live in Denmark in a small town called Kolding. I hope you come visit me some day Wink

•Which class do you plan on making or which class do you play at the moment?
    Atm. I'm playing a Soul Taker as main class. This is the class I'm used to play, along with Cardinal... Wich is most likely gonna be my next sub. Unless the clan needs me to do something else?

•How many rebirths do you have?
    0. Zip. Nada. None. I just started on this server 2 days ago, so gimme a chance, i just got lvl 84 Smile

•What is the main reason that pushed you into making an application for this clan?
    I've been talking to a few of your people around the server, and everyone seems to be cool. Not like so many other guilds, who are complete assholes.

•What is your Time Zone?
    GMT+1

•How often are you on-line ? (soft, casual or hardcore gamer?) and how many hours do you spend on-line when you are on.
    Well depends on how work is offcourse. But mainly i plan to play at least a couple of hours everyday. A couple as in 4-6, sometimes more.

•Do you plan on making more than one character?
    Yes i do, already working on a gladiator. Heard they rock, and gotta try something new Smile

•Do you have other characters? If so, tell us their name and class
    Chiqa - 78 Duelist

•Is there anything else you would like to say to us about you?
    Hmmm... I like boobs!

PEACE OUT
    Luske <3
    Anne
    Anne
    Leader

Application - Luske Empty Re: Application - Luske

Post  Anne Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:45 pm

accepted

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:38 pm