Muse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Muse

2 posters

Application Lorrain

lorrain
    lorrain
    Officer

Application Lorrain Empty Application Lorrain

Post  lorrain Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Ingame Name
    Lorrain

Where are you from?
    The Netherlands

Which other MMORPGs have you played and for how long?
    The first MMO I've played for a long period of time (3 years to be exact) was Lineage (that was C1 on the private server Katsu for whoever knows it Razz I've played on some other servers (L2extreme, L2Max, L2Dragon) but not as long). Then I've played WoW for 3 years. I've played Aion for half a year and now I'm back to L2. I've tried some other mmos in the meanwhile but never played them for long.

What language can you speak fluently?, this means skills in both Reading and Talking.
    Dutch and English

What is your age?

Where are you living at the moment?
    Amsterdam cheers

Which class do you plan on making or which class do you play at the moment?
    Necromancer

How many rebirths do you have?
    0, but working on getting to the first Wink

What is the main reason that pushed you into making an application for this clan?
    I was looking for a nice clan to join on the L2D forums and saw this one. I like clans which are well organised but also feel like a family who like to do stuff together, both pvp and pve. When I read about this clan I liked it right away. The way a recruitment post is written, says many things about what kind of clan it is. So yea, I think this is a clan I will feel home in. On this forum I've also read that the clan leader is dutch and there was another application of a dutch guy. (It's always fun to have at least some fellow country members in the same clan Wink )

What is your Time Zone?
    +1

How often are you on-line ? (soft, casual or hardcore gamer?) and how many hours do you spend on-line when you are on.
    Hardcore

Do you plan on making more than one character?
    Not sure yet. But I'm never too lazy to make an extra character to help out the clan. Having some extra healers never hurts.

Do you have other characters? If so, tell us their name and class.
    Well, before I started playing Aion, I've played on this server a while (I was in the clan Dynasty but I don't think it excists anymore). My main was called Gorotsuki (Wind Rider with 1 rebirth and full S84) and a Stormscreamer without any rebirths lvl 80 or so. I've also got a lvl 80+ spoiler. I don't remember their names right now, but I can inform you about those later if you want ^^

Is there anything else you would like to say to us about you?
    Hope to see you all ingame soon!
    VictorDark
    Officer

Application Lorrain Empty Re: Application Lorrain

Post  VictorDark Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Why not? Acepted

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:31 am